Hi, my name is Shivani and I am a game designer. I love playing and making cool and unique games.
👀 Stuff I’m Working On
- 👧 I am a game designer at Kuato Studios, a multi-award-winning developer and publisher of children’s learning apps and games with a love for storytelling and language development.
- 🎙️ I speak regularly on joining the industry, and supporting the next generation of game makers.
- 🎮 I am a steering committee member for the BGI, supporting in the planning of this year’s Games Careers Week.
- ✊ I volunteer as part of the creative team for BAME in Games, a grassroots advocacy group promoting diverse talent within the games industry. I have previously volunteered as their Discord community manager.
🤹♀️ Past Stuff
- 🕵️♀️ I have previously worked with the fab team at award-winning VR game studio Triangular Pixels, as a junior game designer on the highly anticipated sequel – Unseen Diplomacy 2.
- 📣 I pitched a game idea to Sony Interactive Entertainment within a week as part of the “Get Started with Games Design” course ran by The Prince’s Trust in collaboration with NextGen Skills Academy.
- 🧪 I have previously playtested games, providing test reports for Boxitaire and A Hero’s Guide to Gardening, which helped me gain an insight into design decisions made in games while developing my analytical skills in the context of games.
⭐ Awards & recognition
- 🎙️ Featured in She Plays Games 100 for 2022, a list including 100 of the video game industry’s most inspiring women who are having a positive impact and are pushing boundaries.
☎️ Get in touch
- 📮 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org