marvel story playback
A suite of tools designed to teach children through their favourite Marvel heros.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
👀 Overview: Interactive stories with your favourite marvel heros.
💡 Implementing: “Wow, thanks spider-man.”
Marvel Story Playback is a suite of tools which can be used to create Marvel-themed stories with different outcomes (to be used by parents), and then play through it (aimed at children).
Here’s a quick breakdown of my role:
- Building playable experiences in line with story briefs provided by design lead.
- Identifying and finding solutions for areas of friction in story building and collaborating with other disciplines to achieve solutions within tool limitations.
- Level designing and camera placements to highlight tool strengths.
- Implementing animations for each character rig via animator.
- Creating and implementing prefabs within data files in Unity for use within the Story Playback tool.
I collaborated with the design team to write stories to be created using Story Maker.
Here’s two stories I made using the Marvel Story Maker suite of tools: